Saturday, February 16, 2008

Why Me

Decided to join the BlogSpot for a few reasons, give a lil different way of posting updates for family and friends to see new pics and news on the kids!

So, today has been such a hard day. Shad took Shaylie n Daite so it was just mommy and Trey. Which gave us bonding time but quiet time too. Would be appreciated at times, but not today! Lost a close loved friend that i have known for 10 years. He was only one year older than me, had to say our final "see-ya-later" (dont believe in goodbyes), yesterday and it hurt so bad. This is the third funeral i had to attend this last year, not to mention two of them were family. I question myself WHY? but i know it was their time. It has taught me to never leave on a bad note, and always tell close ones I Love Them, cuz u never know when it will be your last...

Photobucket
"Its not that we can't live without you, it's just that we don't wanna try"

No comments: