Friday, February 22, 2008

Kids Say the Darnest Thing...

Shaylie grabs my cell phone and opens to proceed (as if she even has a CLUE what to do), and i finally stop and say, Excuse me, what do you think your doing. With an attitude back i got...."Writing my friends a text message", what can i say! And the other day i was brushing her Rats Nest, and i told her to quit letting rats sleep in her hair. She said, "Mom, Rats are not blonde and brown, they dont match my hair" Where they think this up?





So, of course he cant talk much but cant stand how he gos to work with MOMMY, MOMMY feeds him lunch, MOMMY baths him, MOMMY changes the diapers, and i kept saying MAMA, to him the other day and guess what, Trey said DaDa. GRRRRR! But here he is in his lil jumper at my work just loving all the attention! And now lil one is scooting EVERYWHERE, and has eight teeth!




Daiton is so close to potty trained, and had an accident in his diaper. So, i told him i was gonna have to stop using diapers and strictly chonies cuz thats the only time he pays attention (mind you he doesnt know what that phrase means) and doesnt do this! He looks up at me with the saddest face and says..."Mommy I pay tention, i good boy, no potty anymore", Talk about Cute!

No comments: